Are you customer service oriented with the ability to build relationships with others? Are you dependable and someone who does not want to spend their day sitting at a desk? If so, Oxygen One has a career opportunity for you! As an Oxygen Delivery Technician you will provide care to patients with respiratory needs. You will provide thorough instruction and education on the use of respiratory equipment in patient’s homes. This care may be provided through new home set ups, safety assessments, equipment changes, deliveries and pick-ups.
Who We Are:
Oxygen One, Inc. is a leading Home Medical Equipment (HME) provider located in the Waukesha area that specializes in home respiratory therapy for oxygen, sleep apnea, and nebulizer patients. We provide extensive and individualized attention to adequately address each patient's unique needs and lifestyle.
What You Need to be Successful in This Position:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid Driver’s License and excellent driving record with proof of insurability
Company will train and assist in obtaining a Commercial Driver’s License with HAZMAT Endorsement (Not required for initial hire)
- Must be able to lift 175 pounds repetitively on a daily basis
- Ability to work outside in varied weather conditions
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime
- Must be able to work paid on-call rotation that includes occasional weekends and holidays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Position is Ideal for Someone Who Can:
- Think quickly and remain calm in response to customer requests
- Multi-task while maintaining sharp focus
- Be organized and follow through on all items
- Document clearly, concisely and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a good memory and the ability to recall facts and events
- Drive company vehicles to customer homes and facilities
In This Position, You Will Enjoy:
- Building relationships with patients, families, and medical professionals
- Arranging medical services for new and existing respiratory patients
- Providing assistance and support to physicians, hospitals and clinics
What we offer:
We offer on the job training, pay structure based on experience, with a pay increase once a CDL License is a obtained, a competitive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term, and Life Insurance, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, with weekend and On-Call duties. This position does comes with Overtime! Flexibility is required for this position.
Looking for a career in the growing home health industry and have a passion for helping people, then submit your resume today for this challenging and rewarding position!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $16.00 /hour
High school or equivalent
If interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to jobs(at)oxygenone(dot)com.