Patient Care Specialist
Are you a customer service-oriented individual looking for both satisfying and challenging work in a growing professional and friendly work environment? If so, Oxygen One has a career opportunity for you. The Patient Care Representative has the primary responsibility of managing the care of the patient from install to pick up. This care may be provided in person or over the telephone. These customer contacts may be with the patient, a care giver, a referral source, fellow employee, or a commercial account. Process all orders and requests, and follow through in a timely, efficient, accurate, and courteous manner. They often are involved in investigating and responding to customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, deliveries and complaints.
Who We Are:
Oxygen One, Inc. is a leading Home Medical Equipment (HME) provider located in the Waukesha area that specializes in home respiratory therapy for oxygen, sleep apnea, and nebulizer patients. We provide extensive and individualized attention to adequately address each patient's unique needs and lifestyle.
Job requirements include the ability to :
- Think quickly and remain calm under pressure
- Multi-task and follow through
- Maintain sharp focus, be organized, and
- Have a good memory with the ability to recall facts and events
What You Need to be Successful in This Position:
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- One year of general office experience is helpful
This Position is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Has sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Can multi-task, is organized and can follow through on all items
- Is dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer needs
- Can remain flexible to adapt to changing work condition
What we offer:
Pay structure based on experience, along with a competitive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term, and Life Insurance, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, and business casual work environment.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
If you are looking for an immediate position with a growing company that encourages a team-oriented environment, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Submit your resume today, for this challenging and rewarding position!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
High school (Preferred)
If interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org